Policy the processing of personal data:
Personal data processing policy
1. General provisions This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "on personal data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by LEV-TOLSTOVSKY DAIRY PLANT LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.1. the Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for carrying out its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This policy of the Operator regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website http://www.ltmz.ru.com
2. The basic concepts used in Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
2.2. Blocking of personal data – the temporary cessation of personal data processing (except if treatment is needed for personal data specification);
2.3. Web site – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing them accessibility on the Internet network address http://www.ltmz.ru.com
2.4. personal data Information system — a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions that make it impossible to determine whether personal data belongs to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information;
2.6. personal data Processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
2.7. Operator – a state authority, municipal authority, legal entity or physical person who independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, and also defining purposes of processing of personal data, the scope of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
2.8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable User of the web site http://www.ltmz.ru.com
2.9. User – any visitor to the website http://www.ltmz.ru.com
2.10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
2.11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite group of persons (transfer of personal data) or at making personal data available to an unlimited number of persons, including publishing personal data in the mass media, posting it in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state authority, foreign state, foreign natural or foreign juridical person;
2.13. Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably impossible to restore the contents of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) destroyed material carriers of personal data.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User 3.1. E-mail address;
3.2. Phone numbers;
3.3. Also on the website, the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including "cookies") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
3.4.the above-Mentioned data is referred to as Personal data in the following terms of the Policy.
4. Purposes of personal data processing 4.1. the Purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; to conclude, execute and terminate civil contracts.
4.2. the Operator Also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Unsubscribe from notifications about new products and services and special offers".
4.3. Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data 5.1. the Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site http://www.ltmz.ru.com
. By filling out the relevant forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transmitting and other types of personal data processing the Security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
6.1. the Operator ensures the security of personal data and takes all possible measures that exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
6.2. the User's Personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
6.3. if inaccuracies in personal data are identified, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
6.4. The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. cross-Border transfer of personal data 7.1. the Operator must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state to whose territory it is intended to transfer personal data before performing cross-border transfer of personal data.
7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the consent of in writing subject of personal data cross-border transfer of personal data and/or performance of the contract which is the subject of personal data.
8. Final provisions 8.1. the User can get any clarifications on the issues of interest related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2. This document will reflect any change in the policy of processing of personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
8.3. the Current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://www.ltmz.ru.com/politika